Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wow

God of War 2 is everything as brilliant as GoW. Ive only started playing this today. But I can say for certain that it is dam exciting.

If anything its slightly more complicated then the first one and seemingly needs me to think about what I am doing more. But I like that. However, the combat is very similar if not the same. Still love to button mash and easily cleave my way though the game on normal.


There is heaps more back story now. Its almost as if the designers paid special attention to ensuring that as many of the myths and legends were incorporated into the game as possible.

Over all I'd very much recommend playing this game It should only be like $5 at some trade-in place, So you should definitely check it out.

20 comments:

  1. eheheh ive played all gow and i can tell u is a amazing experience to play this games :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can just stop there. GOW 3 was a dissapointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really like the GoW games. I don't know why but it just isn't for me. They always looks cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice review ;)

    can't wait for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. herd only good things aout this game so should be pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of monstrous lust the due and just reward: Following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh. I'm not a fan of WoW. Never a fan for games you have to constantly pay for to play. So I tried a free server. Not a fan, not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolol its god of war not world of warcraft :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm ill think ill stop by and get this game

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm checking eBay for it as we speak lol! I think I may have played it a couple times when it came out and I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds pretty sweet. I like games that can be simple, and complex at the same time. Button mashing is always fun. Mindless killing things is one of the best type of game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. your post today is amaizing! i like it!
    supportin & follouing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In Pericles, his queen and daughter, seen, Following!

    ReplyDelete